- 500g unsalted butter
- 360g dark chocolate
- 770g caster sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 8 eggs
- 300g plain flour
- 200g roasted salted peanuts
- Island Berries Salted Caramel Sauce
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C. Line a 32cm x 22cm pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat. Set aside chocolate to cool slightly.
- Add sugar and vanilla to chocolate and whisk to combine, then add eggs, one at a time, whisking after each addition. Stir through flour, then fold through peanuts. Pour into prepared baking pan and cook until brownie is firm but an inserted skewer comes out with a few crumbs clinging, about 55 minutes. Set aside on a wire rack to cool.
- Cut and serve with Island Berries Salted Caramel Sauce.