- 185g (1½ cups) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 40g butter
- 1 egg
- 300ml milk
- Thickened cream
- Fresh blueberries
- Island Berries Blueberry Coulis to serve
- In a bowl combine flour and sugar, make a well in the centre, add egg and milk and carefully whisk to combine.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan, then pour into pancake batter and stir to combine. Return pan to heat and increase to medium. Ladle about half a cupful of batter into the pan and cook until bubbles begin to appear on the surface, turn and cook until golden brown.
- Remove pancake to a warm plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm while you make the remaining pancakes. Drizzle with Island Berries Blueberry Coulis, scatter with fresh blueberries and a dollop of cream.